As positions become available in our company, we will post them below.
However, we are always interested in hearing from or receiving expressions of interest from talented technologists in our area. If you feel you would be a natural fit for our company, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Currently Available Positions:
Are you Quick thinking, hardworking and an inspiration to the team around you – working together to achieve collective goals? Here at Status Awareness Systems we are in need of a Software Developer to join our focused team of masterminds who create our industry leading software. The position will be based in Ulverstone, Tasmania.
The Software Developer will have the following key tasks and responsibilities:
- The interpretation of specifications
- The design and coding of new and existing products in a structured manner, and preparation of test requirements
- Communication with Technical Development Staff over requirements and issues related to new products
- Support to Technical Support and other staff
- A high level of communication skills (verbal & written)
Qualifications and Experience in the Following areas is essential:
- IT Degree, or equivalent computing qualifications
- A strong background in Software Development, with proficiency in the C# programming language and .NET development tools.
- Experience with Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, and front -end technologies such as Typescript and React.
- A strong theoretical understanding of distributed systems, asynchronous processes, networking and protocols, preferably with experience in infrastructure services such as AWS and Azure.
- A proficiency in Excel with an understanding of Geographical Information Systems and related concepts such as co-ordinate systems and geospatial analysis.
- Source Code management
Experience in the following areas is desirable and beneficial:
- Experience with the C and C++ programming languages.
- Exposure to embedded development for ARM microcontrollers and related toolchains.
- A familiarity with Linux on constrained devices such as the Raspberry Pi and Beaglebone Black.
- App development for the Android platform.
This is a very exciting and challenging position, we employ a team of dedicated and passionate staff who are committed to the growth and development of Status Awareness Systems.
To apply please send a Cover Letter telling us why we need you and how your qualifications and experience suit this role along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 11:59pm AEST Sunday 24th September 2017